Many employers now offer a Tuition Reimbursement benefit to help employees pay for continuing their education. BenefitEd acts as a third-party administrator to support your program, freeing up more time for your company to spend elsewhere.
Product Features & Benefits
- Ease your administrative burden by letting BenefitEd manage your company’s tuition reimbursement program
- Reward a more skilled and educated workforce
- Customizable program that works with BenefitEd’s suite of products
- Higher Education relationships that add more dollars to your employee’s education
- Assigned account manager and support team to help you at every step
- User-friendly administrative platform for easy access to detailed analytics on participation and outcomes so you can track program success
How It Works
Employee Applies for Program
Employee can review company-specific guidelines before filling out an application for program approval. When an employee is ready to begin the program, they will setup an account with Benefited, creating a username and password. Then, an employee can review company-specific guidelines before filling out an application for program approval.
Employee Finishes Course
If approved for the program, employee’s application status will change to ‘Approved’ in their Employee Dashboard. Once approved, the employee can then complete their coursework and submit the program reimbursement form to BenefitEd.
BenefitEd Coordinates Reimbursement
BenefitEd will review the tuition reimbursement form against program guidelines and work with the employer for approval and payment coordination.
Getting started with Tuition Reimbursement is simple.
We will work with you to identify which employees are eligible and help customize a benefits package based on your unique needs.
- Eligibility: Which employees are eligible for the benefit
- Duration: How long employees will have this benefit available
- Reimbursement Amount: How much you offer per employee
- Reimbursement Frequency: How often you make reimbursements
Easy Plan Implementation
Outreach to onboard employees is taken care of by BenefitEd. We will also notify employees to let them know how reimbursements will be made.
- Eligible employees apply for program
- Employees verify course completion with BenefitEd
- With your approval, we distribute reimbursements to employee accounts
Reporting and Results
We will provide monthly reports to help you keep tabs on program activity, as well as track program impact on employee retention.
- Monthly enrollment reports help keep tabs on program activity
- Employees receive email confirmation that reimbursement has been administered, reinforcing program value
Why choose BenefitEd’s Tuition Reimbursement program?
BenefitEd acts as a third-party administrator of the program, freeing up valuable company time. Employers can now be confident their tuition reimbursement program will be handled smoothly, while employees can focus on more important work.
Why would an employer want to offer a tuition reimbursement benefit?
By investing in their employees’ growth and development, employers can help increase retention and reduce turnover. This benefit also helps employers promote more talent from within, instead of outside talent – helping their bottom line.
Who is eligible for this benefit?
Employers can choose their own criteria to determine which employees are eligible.